Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Amy Butler's New Line Midwest Modern

I am so excited about Amy Butler's new line Midwest Modern I am in the process of ordering fabric from my little fabric Co-op and as I was typing away I figured I would open the ordering up to you....since you are the ones I sew for. Are there there any particular prints that reach out and grab you? If so let me know and I will add them to my list, then you can be sure that I will have the fabric for the bag you want...I will tell you one thing....I see a big wonderful quilt being made form "Ohio Sky"

Short post today, I have tons of sewing planned.

PS....On the last post, the one about the Mess Dress... Thank you so much for all the help! Yep, I am just going to pin the rank on. I feel like such an idiot for not thinking about that. But the rank he ordered was this very odd Bouillon rank, all glittery and beaded. I swear when he puts all his medals and flash on his uniform he will look like he is about to lead a coup in a Central American nation. Maybe I will get a picture of him (cut out his head, since he does not care much for staring in my blog) in it....

Ok now onto really sewing!

xo,
tia

1 comment:

Shelley said...

can't wait to see the blingin' MAJ! ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...