Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! My husband made it in just fine, so that is my valentine. OK, I was preparing my taxes last night and noticed how long I have had some of your tops. Where on Earth has the time gone? I sew constantly and still I am barely making a dent in the stack. If you feel I have had plenty of time to make your bag and you want your uniform and money back, Please just ask and I will send it back to you. Happily. I am not holding your uniforms hostage, I will liberate them. Now, if I have already cut them that is a different story. I really am sewing like a woman possessed and I am doing all I can to get your bags into your hot little hands. On my Honor I declare it! Just let me know. No hard feelings. Now I had prefer to sew for you than someone else...but I understand I have had some uniforms for a LONG LONG LONG time. I knew I was backed up, but I had no idea it was this bad. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!

Emma lost her first tooth last night. Literally lost her tooth. She worked for about 1.5 hours pulling it and when she finally got the bloody little nub out she came running down the hall and dropped it. We looked and looked all over the floor in my bedroom. She was sobbing, she just knew the tooth fairy was not coming. She was doomed. Well we finally found it. The tiny thing had pounced into the bathroom. The tooth Fairy came! Yahoo!

Cheers!
Tia



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

(and eee! I need to do my taxes too!)

The Army of Four said...

Totally cool bag!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...