Thursday, June 26, 2008

I put some Civilian Bags over on my Etsy.com shop






OK....this is a horrible picture layout, but I am too stupid to go back and figure out how to edit them into a different pattern. Oh well. Bare with me, gang. I just wanted to pop over and let you know that I have done a bit of a bag stocking over on Etsy.com

These are bags ones that I have made a while ago and have been patiently waiting for the right moment to go their new mamas. Well, they were really just waiting for me to get around to stocking and taking pictures of them. The pictures don't really do any justice to any of the bags....they are all so much more awesome in real life, and so extensively quilted.

If you feel so lead, go check out what I put over there. They are all made out of some kick ass fabric and have attitude galore. Anyway, if you buy one let me know by making a comment here before and it will be free shipping for you!

Oh happy day!

OK, back to the sewing machine.

2 comments:

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

I'm in love with the tree bag but I will be exerting some self-control this round. My husband would DIE if he saw the stack of fabric I've acquired... so I gotta go and use that up and not spend money and stuff...☺
But jeepers.

Heavenly Blossom said...

I love them Tia! I would love to snag the one with the awesome bright colors, but alas....I have a Disney trip next week which has left me flat broke, lol. Otherwise, I would soooo snag it! Adorable bags!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...