Monday, October 13, 2008

Ho ho ho....merry Christmas!

Yes, yes, I know I do still have some time before Christmas, but it is going to be here before you know it! So.....why not make you and your family some awesome Army Christmas Stockings? You don't have to be in the Army, nor do you have to use Army Uniforms to do this (air force, navy, Marine, Highway Patrol....what ever you want to use) just select a long sleeve and check out my little tutorial for a "Quilted Army Christmas Stocking". I think it is pretty darn simple....I hope you do to! I can't wait to see how your turn out.

Quilted Army Christmas Stocking

That is the link to where you will find the tutorial. I have found that when I do tutorials here on Blogger eventually they disappear, but this way you will be able to find it whenever you want.



In case you haven't seen me in a while....here I am. My husband took lots of staged pictures of me Saturday for my magazine shoot. I am just not the most photographic gal in town, but Stu did his best. Before he started taking pictures he cleaned my sewing studio! It is so nice and tidy, I just want to sew and sew and sew!

OK, take care gang and let me know what you think of the tutorial. Please let me know if I need to clear anything up or if you have questions. I will do my best to answer them all!

Cheers!
Tia

5 comments:

Heavenly Blossom said...

I disagree! I think you look wonderful in your picture :) Going to check out the tutorial!!

KZK said...

How cool! I got a tad lost when you added the strip along the "back" of the stocking, but I think I get it now. :) Thank you so much - I can't wait to try this for all the military members in the family!
Karen
PS: GREAT picture of you!

the Campfollower said...

Thanks ladies, after about 60 pictures that was the best of me. LOL! Poor modles, they really have to work hard to look so lovely!

Fatty said...

I can't wait to give it a try! Chris is getting sick of me asking for uniforms...he's still refusing to give up any of his flight suits, but I think the BDU fabric looks lovely and more festive. I wish I could make such perfect 'thread doodles' though, mine looks fairly terrible. I'm going to have to go with quilting straight lines. =)

Peasblog said...

you look lovely Tia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...