Friday, September 18, 2009

Wee Etsy.com stocking

Good Morning Everyone!

I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I have done a quick stocking of my Etsy.com shop. There are 2 items there now and I may put in a couple others when I get them finished.

This is a little date night clutch - I actually use one inside my larger "Tia Tote" and I really like how it looks inside the bag and keeps my cell phone and wallet handy.

This Stu tote is also in the shop now and all ready to go home with you! As I was unpacking all my fabric this combination really jumped out at me. I love the warm colors, it really looks like a sunset at the close of an emotional day. It has the velcro patches so you can personalize it to your hearts content. It is a big bag. So be aware of that.
Anyway if you have any questions just let me know!
Cheers!,
Tia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...