Hey there! So I finished this Molly purse Friday and I am just now getting around to uploading pictures. It has been a very busy week! My husband took the pictures while I was elbow deep in the Sers order.
I tend to make 2 different versions of the Molly Purse. One is shallow and the other is a bit deeper. With the deeper version I can utilize the lower leg pocket of the ACU pants as well. This is a deeper version of the Molly Purse.
I used a pretty pink thread for the quilting on this bag. Sometimes I can't sew all the patches onto a bag, due to the glue the patch manufacturers use between the velcro part and the patch part. I can't sew through the glue. It gums up the inside of my sewing machine, so I just add a Velcro patch and now the patches can be changed out at will.
Molly wanted a bunch of interior pockets so I made 4 interior pockets and one pen slip, so she can keep track of her pen or pencil. In total this bag has 7 pockets. She will be the most organized lady in town! OK, I need to get back to my sewing machine. Have a great Columbus day!