Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Some bags are in my shop!

 SO, we are getting ready to move. I think I have mentioned that, right? Well, I took today to list some bags in my Etsy shop. I think they are pretty great deals, so go shop and enjoy some really well made bags. I also came down quite a bit on several of my quilts. I have far too many and need to find homes for them.

 I made these tote bags out of a wonderful old quilt I found in town. They each have 2 different type of feed sack 8 point stars on the front and back. The entire quilt was hand pieced and hand quilted.



 I saw a bag like this on the Anthropologie website. I figured I could make on like it pretty quick and even add some loopy quilting.




Have the best day!

xo,
Tia

1 comment:

Lynn said...

That star block on your bags is one of my favorite vintage patterns. One day I will make at least a block.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...