Friday, July 27, 2007

Daddy Still Watches Over Me Quilt


So.....I am almost ready to start on a new set of bags. First I want to make a hero quilt for a very special mother and daughter. I am making them a little bag for the little girl...but I want to do more. I wake up in the middle of the night with little inspirations about what to do for this little girl. I am going to do a rendition of this quilt, but the stars will be out of CPT Moshier's uniform. He was an Apache pilot who was killed last April first.
All my "Hero Bags" are so special...each bag I make is special, but the "Hero Bags" are truly an honor to make. I hope my work can give these ladies and children a bit of comfort.
That is all I am going to say now. I have a lump in my throat.
This quilt is originally by Fun Quilts you can see it in all it's glory at http://www.funquilts.com/.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...