Saturday, November 3, 2007

Is it really November??




Wow..where did the time go? It is already the 3rd of November. The Mail is backed up, so if you have sent me a uniform and have NOT heard from me PLEASE PLEASE let me know. Normally I am pretty good about emailing folks as soon as I get their stuff. Sooo, if you haven't heard from me give me a ping. I have all kinds of news for this posting....


I got a bunch of sewing finished this week, that is good news, but the bad news is that next week I will be doing very little sewing. The good news is that My little Ribblett is going to get to have his tonsils and adenoids removed...but the bad news is that is is going to be in another city 3 hours away by air. The Little Guy and I will be there for most of the week, him recovering, me tending him. I will probably still have Internet capabilities, but no sewing machine...ie no sewing. Buttt if you need anything from Adelaid, let me know. I have no idea what that little city is all about, but that is where we will be.


At the end of this month Emma will have surgery to remove the "foreign body" that has grown into her ear drum. I saw it sitting there scowling against her inflamed eardrum. My poor little girl. How has she not been in agony all this time!? I can't tell you how pissed I am with DR Tuttle for blowing me off 2 years ago. Yep that is how long it has been there. 2 years. Moms...you know your kids best. It has taken me 2 years to have a Physician take me seriously and irrigate her ear to find the bead. I think the rest thought I had Munchhausen's by Proxy.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...