Monday, January 21, 2008

Thank You Westminster Fabrics!!!!!!!


So, I went to the APO today, just like I do every weekday. And what did the dear APO lady roll out to me on a dolly? A tremendous box of the above fabric (and a little box of shaving cream for my DH). That is a bunch of Kaffe Fassett, I think the green with the big, beautiful flowers is about 45 yards alone. I wrote to Westminster Fabrics and told them I make my Hero Quilts and Hero bags without charge, and this is how wonderful they are. Even if they sent me a box of dirt I would still love their wonderful fabric, but now they have my life long adoration. This is the second fabric donation they have given me, and since I am now a Kaffe Fasset-aholic I am so stunned with this gift. I just spent over $200 on shot cottons and small prints from Repot depot so this group will make some lovely Hero quilts and Hero bags. Not that I really want to make the bags and quilts for men and women killed and injured in Iraq and Afghanistan. I want all your husbands and children to come home healthy and whole, but if the unthinkable happens I am here with my Bernina, and we will be Privileged to sew for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is amazing! I had no idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...