Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Fabric

Isn't this stuff great?? I just love it. This fabric is hand screen printed here in Australia by an artist named Kristen Doran. You can find her at www.kristendoran.com or www.cheekybeaks.blogspot.com So much fun. I was reading Blosem and followed her links to discover this wonderful fabric.

I know exactly what I am going to do with these owls, but I just need the time to dedicate to it. It involves the blue linen behind (I dyed that....it is a great shade of sky blue, I should say Outback sky blue)
The birdys are cute too.
I love this print. Maybe it will go with the owls??

I wanted to experiment with a multiple picture post before I put the Emma back pack tutorial up. I don't want it to be backwards like the lunch sack one was...ok here we go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the absolute cutest fabric EVER!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...