Friday, January 9, 2009

And here I thought the holidays were over...

Hey Y'all,

Are the holidays lingering for you? Maybe it is just me down here in the desert? As most of you know it is Summer vacation here in Australia...will be until late January. So I have all 3 kiddos doing their best to practice their magic tricks of messing up everything I JUST Cleaned! They are Terrorists sometimes. But that is just my season of life right now, I guess...the Maid. But...that is not really the point of this post. I was going to announce that I was moving out on my bag production and ready to ship a ton of them. In fact Monday I even moved all my bag stuff back to the dining room table! I was ready to go! But....that sure didn't last long. Our Brigade Chaplain came to visit. What a great man, so much wisdom, and Presbyterian! Yay! I am Presbyterian too, so it is great to talk with one of MY chaplains. But when visitors come to town, my little life gets to change gears a bit and that means I get to put on my party hat, and the kids party hats and we get to clean the house and go out to dinner and go to parties...Anyway I think all total this week I have had about 3 hours of sewing time. Needless to say not much has gotten done. I am exhausted, but maybe next week I will make better progress.


I just want you to know that I haven't forgotten about you and your wonderful bags...I just need about 6 additional hours in the day!

xo,
Tia

PS: Who sent me Glamor Magazine for Christmas? This is really becoming a big mystery. Is someone out there trying to tell me I need more glamor in my life? I would like to send you a thank you note...but I don't know who you are.

1 comment:

ScrappyTams said...

You were already G-L-A-M-O-R-OUS!
Just checking in on my Alice buddies. Cold and beautifully sunny today. Bored!

T.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...