Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Custom Bag Orders

Happy Tuesday Morning!

OK, I am ready for a couple bag orders. The slots will be available in my Etsy.com shop. I will have slots for;

  • 2 Simple Stus
  • 2 total package Stus (stu, pocket panel and a diaper changing pad)
  • 2 Molly Purses
  • 2 Cathy Bags
  • 2 Hero Bags (these are for family members of service men and women who have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. There is no charge for these bags, just shipping)
  • 1 Hero Quilt (this is for a family of a service member who has been killed in Iraq or Afghanistan. There is no charge for the quilt, just shipping)

If you get one of the slots you can add a bag/ wallet or two. You will buy the slot and then I will send the questionnaire for you to fill out. If there are any additions to the order form I will send you an additional paypal invoice. Too easy. I am not sewing for anyone else at the moment so the turn around should be pretty quick. I can't wait to get back to bags!

I am giving you blog readers a heads up on this store stocking. I will also be sending a little message out to those of you on the wait list. I will put these slots in the Etsy.com shop tomorrow (Wednesday).

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Ali Arostegui said...

I am way excited!
Hope I can snag one!
<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...