Saturday, September 24, 2011

2 more quilts in my shop

 Do you ever look around your house and think that you have too many quilts? I do. I have been getting rid of things right and left in my house. I have gone through the kids rooms and my closets and the pantry and I have gotten rid of bags of things. Stuff that was just clutter...stuff we had not used in a year.

Well, I looked in my fabric closet upstairs and I saw a bunch of quilts that were looking so lonely. They were folded up and placed high on a shelf to keep them away from my kids. Well, that was a silly place for a quilt. I decided to put them in my shop. Maybe you will have a better use for them than just being folded up in my closet.




You will find both in my Etsy.com shop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...