Thursday, October 27, 2011

I am getting ready to go to quilt market!

 I need to finish this quilt...it is way more done now than when I took this picture. I am quilting it for Katy (imagingermonkey) and bringing it to her in Houston, so she can take it back to England with her baggage. But I also need to pack for my trip and go get batteries for my camera and I need to pack some clothes I guess. I am going to pack some applique to work on...not that I will really, but you never know!

 So here are some pictures for my family....it is spirit week at school this week. Monday was cammo day so Emma wore my old uniform top. I used to be skinny! 

 All we had to fit Sam was a hat.

 Ethan was having drama waking up. So, he was moving slow.

 Here is Ellie...Meowwwww

and a close up of Ike.

I can't wait for Market! Sharon and I are driving down together. Woohoo! Was are going to have so much fun.

1 comment:

Hoola Tallulah said...

Oh have a wonderful time, and give miss katy a smooch from me, she is such a peach. Your kids are so sweet and Ike the puss cat, he is my kinda cat, he looks like he has attitude!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...