Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Sock Bunny

Hey there! How are you doing? I have been sewing up a storm since almost 0400 this morning. I am almost finished with a bag and I made this guy while the kids were eating breakfast. It is fun to sit and hand sew with them while they chat about how their day is going to go. Emma has her first day of STARR testing today and she is completely freaked out about it. I remember taking the CAT test as a kid (California Achievement Test) but I don't remember getting worked up about it. I understand getting a bit stressed up about the SAT or the GRE or Nursing Boards, but some elementary school test? I don't think she has anything to worry about.

 I found this tutorial on Lil Blue Boo. It is wildly easy. You just need some knee socks. I think I may go by clothing and sales today and see if they still carry the green wool boot socks. My boys may like to have some Army bunnies for Easter.

If I finish the bag I am working on I may go see Hunger Games. Have you seen it yet? Is it any good? I listened to the book on tape about a year ago and it was ok...I shall let you know what I think.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...