Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

 Happy Mothers Day all you mamas out there! This is my mother. I love you, Mom! She is the best mom ever and I hope I can be half as good a mother as she was to my sisters and I. She taught me to appreciate things that are made with love.

 These 3 sets of things were made with love. And without them I would not be a mom.

 Here is my gang of kids. It is really bright outside that is the reason for all the funny squints. But they were sports and gathered out in the sun to have their pictures made with me.

My husband took me to the Christoval Vineyard. It is my favorite vineyard in the area. It is very NOT Texas. It is like driving off the road through the desert and turning into an Italian vineyard. The wines are unlike anything I have ever had before and they are great. I will be spending the rest of the day dong some hand quilting, and sitting out with my husband while he grills. The kids are just playing. It has been a very nice quiet day. I hope yours has been too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...