Monday, December 3, 2012

Morning walk with the fellas.


When I was a little girl sometimes we would skip church and go for a walk in the woods. Nothing like admiring Gods glory in the great outdoors. Granted I was growing up in Germany where some of the most amazing forest on the planet exists. Well I gave it a go this morning with my little fellas.

David has been rough on his cone of shame. It is being held together with duct tape.





If you look closely in this picture you can see Davids tumor. Poor dog. He is being a trooper though. He stands still while I clean the wound out with Hydrogen peroxide.



It has been a very nice weekend. I hope your week to come is a good one.

Yours,
Tia

3 comments:

jan said...

Poor David! I hope he has a speedy recovery! It surely was a beautiful Sunday!

Unknown said...

Your walk looks very similar to the one I take with our dogs every day. David is a trooper (and a true Campfollower too!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...