Saturday, September 29, 2007

Norberta The Green Dragon!

This is what has consumed me for the past day and a half. I got my new, signed copy of Joelle Hoverson's fabulous book "LAST-MINUTE PATCHWORK AND QUILTED GIFTS" which I highly recommend. Love it. I saw this lag cabin layout and just had to do one myself. I decided I could take 12 hours and splurge on myself. I have been working on some pretty sad "Hero Bags" lately and I needed to have a day of pace change before I return to them. Well I broke into my Amy Butler Vault and did this with it. The tones blend too well with one another, so I had to do something else to it. I am going to quilt it with Amy Karol's scales (she calls the scallops, but they look like scales when I do them, perfect for Norberta). Oh and this is a really big quilt. The biggest I have ever made, so I am off to fight it through my Bernina!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...