Sunday, September 23, 2007

What a busy weekend!




What a weekend....Saturday we went to a very large ball. Lots of fun. Danced the night away with my man. I decided to try out the clutch pattern that had been bouncing around in my mind for some time. I love how it turned out. The stripe fabric is a vintage French ticking that I bought in Texas at the big Antique show in Marburger Farms. I have several pieces and finally got brave enough to cut it. I love the flower with the center being a bone and horn button. The quilting style I got from Amy Karol in her new book Crafter's Companion. Lots a inspiring projects. Then today I woke up before the crack of dawn to go for a Camel ride (Take a Camel to Breaky). My steed's name was Bazza. Oh and after the camel ride I came home and made the quickest quilt I have ever made. Once again quilted with Amy's scallops. It was for a baby shower that afternoon. Now the lady I gave it too, didn't open any of her presents, nor did she say thank you....Should I have hard feelings about that? I kind of feel like I wasted my time. I wish I would have spent that 40 minutes sewing for P. Harrison. I am so close to being finished with her bags....Just the straps.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...