Tuesday, September 18, 2007

One of those days...

Have you ever have one of those days when nothing seems to go right? I am sure you have, most of us do from time to time...but boy is today a bell ringer. I am looking for a new school for my daughter and today I had 2 interviews scheduled for her. The first went very well, (despite the entire steaming hot cup of coffee I spilled down the front of my dress) but the second was one of the most humiliating experiences of my life. I think I had an out-of-body-experience....I must have been watching it happen to another woman, not me. I have it together much better than that lady. My 3 kids were terrible, Emma was trying to play with the statue of the Virgin Mary and mixing up her special stones. I am not Catholic, (I am almost Catholic after reading the Outlander series as often as I have, but I am quite Presbyterian) but I am smart enough to know that playing with the Virgin is not a good thing. Ethan was melting in his chair, Sam was making his little toy bus fly around the office complete with bomb and machine gun sound effects....I should have gotten up and left, But I had to see it through...to see what would happen....it kept getting worse. Needless to say, I do not think we will be getting an invitation to attend the Catholic school.

I just want a school that can assist Emma a little more. Her hearing loss is causing difficulty for her and I want her to excel, just like any mother does. I prayed last night about this decision, and I guess it is not in the Cards for us to be Catholics! Oh well, it is time for my next appointment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm so sorry...(((HUGS)))...I've had days like that too.

And I feel you about wanting the best for our children. I know you will find a place that will be perfect for E.

Good luck with all of that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...