Monday, November 5, 2007

I am off to Adelaide


Thank you so much for the warm wishes and concern. My son and I will be away for about a week. Obviously there will be no sewing during that time...I am pretty sure you don't want my DH to try to work on your bags (although he sometimes helps me with the cutting and does a GREAT job), last time he tried his hand at the sewing machine he sewed the crotch of his shorts closed. We threw them out after that.


The Procedure the little guy is having is pretty simple, just due to the remote nature of where we are now living we have to find a larger hospital to provide the service (in a timely manner). I will post again when I am back in the swing of things. Please feel free to email me, I will answer as I am able. Best wishes to you all! Oh and I will be stocking my little Hyena Cart Shop when I return from Adelaide. For those of you who want a bag, but not the crazy wait, I have a couple I will be listing that I made as samples or I just got a dash of inspiration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you guys!!!!!!!!

(((HUGS))) from all of us here...

Peasblog said...

Prayers for your little guy and for your family and for wisdom and guidance for the doc's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...