Tuesday, May 13, 2008

#3

This is my Mr #3. He is a force of nature all unto himself. He really does not normally look like a parrot, but this picture was taken right after he busted his top lip (pretending he was a dolphin in the kitchen...involved diving face first into the tile floor and a horrible splat). Day before yesterday he bit through his bottom lip (falling off the slide) and Saturday he fell off his bike and split his eyebrow (over on the side). He is 3 years old and full of piss and vinegar. He is stubborn, loud and determined to do everything his way. For those of you moms who think 2 is terrible....3 is so bad they don't even talk about it. With all that said, this is the sweetest kid on Earth (I am bias). This guy was conceived on R&R while I still nursing my first son, taking birth control pills and my husband wore condoms. We took all the precautions (besides abstinence...it was our 2 week conjugal visit for Pete's sake!) and still Sam was created. What a delight, he gives the greatest hugs and is fairly unpredictable oh and he loves to sing...well more of a marching bellow, like he is calling cadence. I am giving this guy some air time, because I love him and wanted to let his daddy know what he looks like at the moment.


And for those of you who are Amy Butler Groupies like me....go check out this interview over one Craftboom
Amy Butler has some great things on the way. She has a line of Solids coming out next month! Yippee! I have been using alot of Shot Cottons from Kaffe Fassett, and I love how they work with Amy's fabric, but I can't wait to see what her solids look like. Basically, I love everything she does and I am her biggest fan....in Alice Springs. I am sure there are bigger fans out there, so I won't steal their thunder, but besides my husband, and parents she may be one of my biggest Heroes. I really couldn't care less for movie stars or fancy athletes, but I am nuts for Amy Butler.



Speaking of Movies (we really weren't, I know) I just watched "P.S. I Love You". Wow, I have not had a cry that good for ages. I think it was a pretty good movie, but the kids were bored so they were being too rowdy so I missed lots....but I sure sobbed through most of the movie.



OK, I am going to bed. I think I heard only 1 kiddo sneak down the hall while I have been typing this. Maybe the bed won't be too crowded tonight.

xo
Tia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...