Thursday, March 26, 2009

Some more of the List...

This lovely quilt was made by Lori in South Dakota. I love the blues in it, Lori. Beautiful work! I am sure it will be cherished.




Sew....here is some more of my list of blocks and quilts and quilt tops received thus far. These began arriving on the 16th of March. I love them all and I need to do another sorting.



  1. Margaret Cunningham - Columbas, OH - 5 blocks

  2. Lyn Leary - Commerce, GA - 2 blocks

  3. Norma Hector - Decatur, IL - 2 blocks

  4. Victoria Shockey - Reston, VA - 24 quilt blocks, 8 very large pieces of lovely blue fabric

  5. Lori Haase - Parkston, SD - 1 complete Quilt, 8 quilt blocks, 6 fat quarters (wow...thanks so much!)

  6. Fanny Cousin - Lyon, France - 6 blocks and 6.5 Meters of strippy boarders (lovely)

  7. Ann Campbell - North Rocks, NSW (AUS) - 12 blocks

  8. Kelsy & CAthy Richards - Laguna Niguel, CA - 26 blocks and thread

  9. Lisa Demio - Hampstead, NH - 6 blocks

  10. Lynn Wakeham - Urraween, AUS - 3 blocks

  11. Angela Holden - Southland, NZ - (I forgot to write it down...I will fix it when I look back through the stack, Sorry)

  12. MAria, Amanda and Jane - UK - 10 Blocks

  13. Nancy Tyrell - San Diego, CA - 12 blocks

  14. Sudi-Laura Overstreet - Mount Herman, NH - 6 blocks

  15. Cynthia Infanger - Florence, AL - 4 blocks

  16. Chris MacKenzie and Sandy Medhurst - England - 11 blocks

  17. Ann Tegen - Rhinelander, WI - 4 blocks, thread and pins

  18. First Christian Church quilters - Huntsville, AL - 4 blocks

  19. Leah Day - Overseal, UK - 6 blocks

  20. Marianne Gadeberg - Drogenbos, Belgium - 1 quilt top

  21. NAtalie Canadas - Washington, DC - 2 blocks

  22. Tess Howe - Penrith, England - 9 blocks

  23. Lesley Price - UK - 9 blocks

  24. Miri - Migdal, Isreal - 4 blocks and a lovely hot pad (thank you so much!)

  25. Brenda Suderman - Winnipeg, Canada - 6 blocks

  26. Regi Smart - MAine, USA - 1 block

  27. KAthy T. - Tampa, FL - 4 blocks

  28. Aino Bonnevier-Ekman - Denmark - 4 blocks

  29. Wendy Pacher - Kurwangbah, QLD (AUS) - 6 blocks

  30. Ros Burton - London England - 5 blocks

  31. Val Curwen - Fowlmere, UK - 6 blocks

  32. Lily - Narabundah (AUS) - 5 blocks and lovely thread

  33. Lisa Harsima - Rapin City, SD - 2 blocks

  34. Mary Geryets - Chico, CA - 4 blocks

  35. Stephanie Blaney, Barb Lowe, Chris Appenzeller, Vanessa Gordon, and Julie Duensing - Brentwood, TN - 70 blocks (great job ladies!)

  36. Laura Bazell - Placentia, CA - 1 quilt top, backing fabric and binding (thank you so much!)

  37. Aimee Mobley - Moscow, ID - 2 blocks and $10 (thanks so much!)

  38. Wendy Womack - Round Rock, TX - 2 blocks

  39. Solidia Hubbard - Elkhart, IN - 1 quilt top (so very very pretty!)

  40. Emma How - Hawthorndene, SA - 1 wonderful finished quilt (wow...you have really worked hard in this quilt drive! Awesome, thank you so much!)

  41. Chris Harvey - Auckland, NZ - 6 blocks

  42. the Nathan HOmestead Quilters Group - Auckland, NZ - 12 blocks


Wow...that is a bunch of blocks and quilt tops! I am pretty sure we have close to 1500 quilt blocks at this moment. I will have to add it all up. Can you believe this? It is stunning the amount of LOVE you are all sending along with your work. Thank you all so very much for participating in this project. The date we were going to have the quiltathon is back up in the air as the room wasn't available on the 18th and the other option (the 4th) I was not going to be available. SOOOOO I will let you know when it is going to be as soon as I know. Again, forgive me if I have copied your name incorrectly, my handwriting is not awesome when I write quickly so that makes it difficult to read. Just drop me a line if I have something copied incorrectly and I will do my best to fix it!

Cheers!

Tia

5 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

I see from your picture that you have MUCH more sunshine there than in SD! Dreary and rainy--possible snow. Wish I could be there to help, it sounds like so much fun!

Emma said...

I'm glad it has arrived safely!

Kristin Shields said...

WOW! The quilts look fabulous and I can't believe how many blocks you are getting! I'm so glad to see that mine have been received. I also love that star block and plan to make more as charity quilts for my guild.

Aunt Spicy said...

That quilt is just lovely! And 1500 squares? Wow! What a wonderful gift this will be to so many people!

Lily Mulholland said...

Glad my blocks and thread arrived! 1500 blocks! Oh my goodness that's a lot of quilts to be made!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...