Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bernina outing


I am taking my back up Bernina to the REAL Bernina shop in Kansas City today. Both machines are having issues that someone trained to work with the computer bit in the machine needs to look at. I was thinking yesterday about how happy I am with my sewing machines. They do anything I ask them to with very little complaining. I run them about 50 hours a week and so far (I am knocking on my little oak desk) I have had very little problems. So if you are looking for a sewing machine this holiday season, go look at a Bernina. They offer financing. My first one I bought with one of my crappy mutual funds (it was doing terrible, so I sold it and invested in myself). The second I bought with money made from the bags I made on the first one. Not a bad deal.



Have a great Day!

Tia

2 comments:

Kristin L said...

I love the idea of investing in one's self instead of investing in Wall Street big wigs!

the Campfollower said...

I came mighty close to making another investment in myself in the form of an 820 with a quilting frame...but decided it was a recession and I ought to hold off a bit. There is nothing worng with my lovely machines. I need to be happy with what I have, right? Oh but that machine and her long lovely neck filled me with some powerful "want".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...