Thursday, February 3, 2011

And the Winner Is!!!!!!!

So my mom and I were talking this morning and she wanted to know when I was going to choose the winner for the book and patterns...I guess I should do that huh? I let her randomly pick the 2 numbers for the winners

#8 - Anna S. is the winner of the book Vintage Notions and 2 patterns. She said;

"Yesterday I was sorting clippings and what did I find but an article with your picture from Country Woman magazine 2009. Before I met you at Gwen Marstons. Great pictures in the article by the way."

# 18 - Lori Kay is the winner of the 3 patterns. she said;

"My cousin Sandy inspired me to sew. She made dresses for me and my sisters when we were in elementary school - she was probably a freshman in high school. I made most of my tops and some pants once I learned to sew. Now I mostly make quilts. The book looks great!"


I will be emailing you for your address so I can pop these goodies in the mail for you.

1 comment:

Gill said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...