Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gannaway Order

 Happy Monday! How are you all doing on this fine day. We finally got a bit of rain last night and it was such a blessing. I finished up the Gannaway order this afternoon and I will be sending it out tomorrow if everything goes according to plan. I have been working on it for a long time, but it is a pretty great order if I do say so myself. A Stu tote, 2 back packs and a fancy diaper changing pad. She also offered to test out a new product that I have been quietly working on over the past several months. I can't wait to see what she thinks of it.

 I grabbed these fellows to be my models (one is my youngest and the other is his friend, from the back they look pretty similar, heck from the front they could be brothers too.) The back Packs are for little girls.



 This is the Apron design I have been testing out on my friends and neighbors. I will have a PDF up you can buy eventually so you can make one yourself.

And finally here is Sweet Stanley McCrystal. Wondering if I REALLY am going to spend the whole day sewing...yep pretty much. I did take him out for a couple rounds of fetch, but other than that this is where we have been.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...