Saturday, March 10, 2012

I Still don't have my Bernina back and her return is no where on the horizon

I know I am making a cake of myself calling them all the time, but I just want to know what is going on. I feel I am just being brushed off. "we are waiting for Fedex to call us back" "Spoke to Fedex last week...haven't heard anything back yet"

From what I hear my machine is working like a dream...but I can't have it until the repair is paid. I didn't break it, so I don't believe I should be the one to pay it. Fedex broke my machine, or the Bernina shop never really repaired my machine before boxing it up and send it back to me.

Ok, thanks for listening. I am going to go have some quilting therapy on my Gammill. She works and I can fix her when she needs some attention.

1 comment:

2ndAvenueStudio-Rachel said...

I just went thru something similar.... No where near as bad as your trauma...
Bought new tracks for my table from bayside quilting. They took my money but never sent the tracks.... Didn't have them in stock...
Took forever to get money back ... Forever. I had to go on facebook to even get a response from them....

Ordered from handiquilter, 5 days later: tracks in my house....
Hope it works out...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...